– – – – – – –
CONTINUATION OF THE NATIONAL EMERGENCY
WITH RESPECT TO CERTAIN TERRORIST ATTACKS
Consistent with section 202(d) of the National Emergencies Act, 50 U.S.C. 1622(d), I am continuing for 1 year the national emergency previously declared on September 14, 2001, in Proclamation 7463, with respect to the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, and the continuing and immediate threat of further attacks on the United States.
Because the terrorist threat continues, the national emergency declared on September 14, 2001, and the powers and authorities adopted to deal with that emergency must continue in effect beyond September 14, 2017. Therefore, I am continuing in effect for an additional year the national emergency declared on September 14, 2001, in response to certain terrorist attacks.This notice shall be published in the Federal Register and transmitted to the Congress.
DONALD J. TRUMP
THE WHITE HOUSE,
September 11, 2017.
- Remarks by the First Lady at Careers in Film Symposium
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 15 through October 21, 2017, as National Character Counts Week
- President Donald J. Trump’s New Strategy on Iran
- Statement from the Press Secretary – Syria Chemical Weapons Attack
- Statement of President Obama on the Death of Nigerian President Umaru Yar’Adua