President Donald J. Trump spoke separately today with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel, President Mahmoud Abbas of the Palestinian Authority, His Majesty King Abdullah II of Jordan, President Abdel Fattah Al Sisi of Egypt, and His Majesty King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud of Saudi Arabia. The President reaffirmed his commitment to advancing Israeli-Palestinian peace talks and the importance of supporting those talks. He underscored the importance of bilateral cooperation with each partner to advance peace efforts throughout the region. The leaders also discussed potential decisions regarding Jerusalem.
- Remarks by President Trump on Combatting Drug Demand and the Opioid Crisis
- Press Briefing by Press Secretary Sarah Sanders, 12/12/2017, #40
- Press Briefing Call on the Vice President’s Trip to Latin America
- Statement by the Press Secretary on Venezuela
- Press Gaggle by Press Secretary Sarah Sanders en route Washington, D.C., 8/23/2017