President Donald J. Trump met with Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull of Australia and Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan today in Manila, Philippines. The three leaders reaffirmed their commitment to maintaining maximum pressure on North Korea in the effort to denuclearize the Korean Peninsula. They also discussed expanded security cooperation for enhanced deterrence and defense against North Korean aggression. President Trump, Prime Minister Turnbull, and Prime Minister Abe underscored the importance of working together to promote a free and open Indo-Pacific region. The three leaders also acknowledged the need to pursue fair and reciprocal trade.
- Presidential Memorandum Regarding Construction of the Keystone XL Pipeline
- Statement of President Obama on the Death of Nigerian President Umaru Yar’Adua
- Readout of President Donald J. Trump’s Meeting with Crown Prince Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan of the United Arab Emirates
- Photos from President Donald J. Trump and First Lady Melania Trump’s Visit to Texas
- Press Briefing by Press Secretary Sarah Sanders, 10/31/2017, #29