The Summer 2018 White House Internship Program application is now open.
The application portal will remain open until 11:59PM EST on January 12, 2018. Any applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
The Summer 2018 White House Internship Program term runs from May 30 to August 10, 2018. All applicants must be at least 18 years of age by the internship program start date, and must be able to commit to the full internship term to be eligible. Additionally, applicants must be U.S. citizens and meet at least one of the following criteria to apply:
– Are currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at a college, community college, or university (two-to-four year institution).
– Have graduated from an undergraduate or graduate degree program at a college, community college, or university (two-to-four year institution) no more than two years before the internship program start date.
– Are a veteran of the United States Armed Forces who possesses a high school diploma or its equivalent and has served on active duty—for any length of time—in the two years preceding the internship program start date.
The White House Internship Program is highly competitive. Applicants are selected based on their demonstrated commitment to public service, leadership in the community, and commitment to the Trump Administration. Questions about the White House Internship Program application can be directed to email@example.com. More information, including details about placement in the White House Internship Program and frequently asked questions can be found on the White House website: https://www.whitehouse.gov/participate/internships.
- Remarks by President Trump on Combatting Drug Demand and the Opioid Crisis
- Press Briefing by Press Secretary Sarah Sanders, 12/12/2017, #40
- Press Briefing Call on the Vice President’s Trip to Latin America
- Statement by the Press Secretary on Venezuela
- Press Gaggle by Press Secretary Sarah Sanders en route Washington, D.C., 8/23/2017