Building upon the recommendations in the interim report from the President’s Commission on Combating Drug Addiction and the Opioid Crisis, President Donald J. Trump has instructed his Administration to use all appropriate emergency and other authorities to respond to the crisis caused by the opioid epidemic.
- President Trump Speaking at Trump Tower (Infrastructure/Charlottesville) – August 15, 2017
- Statement from the Press Secretary in Honor of International Women’s Day
- Press Gaggle by Principal Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Sanders En Route West Palm Beach, Florida
- Readout of the Vice President’s Meeting with the Presidents of Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia
- Readout of the President’s Call with Prime Minister Theresa May of the United Kingdom