Building upon the recommendations in the interim report from the President’s Commission on Combating Drug Addiction and the Opioid Crisis, President Donald J. Trump has instructed his Administration to use all appropriate emergency and other authorities to respond to the crisis caused by the opioid epidemic.
- Remarks by President Trump on Combatting Drug Demand and the Opioid Crisis
- Press Briefing by Press Secretary Sarah Sanders, 12/12/2017, #40
- Press Briefing Call on the Vice President’s Trip to Latin America
- Statement by the Press Secretary on Venezuela
- Press Gaggle by Press Secretary Sarah Sanders en route Washington, D.C., 8/23/2017